Our friend Meggan captured some incredible images at June's 5th Birthday party. She gave me permission to share them here with you. Thank you Meggs! If you are ever looking for an event or family photographer, you should check out her business:http://www.photographybymcd.com/
July 6, 2015
June celebrated with ongoing traditions like:
- coordinated cousin outfits
- heading to the La Conner parade for an excellent candy:parade time ratio
- playing with Cushman kids generation 3.0
- Grandma Nancy's strawberry shortcake (June likes the biscuits the best)
She also tried out some new ways to celebrate:
- staying up to see the fireworks
- slip 'n slide
- no sun burn!!
- letting mom sleep in the next morning
Thank you Grandpa John and Grandma Nancy for hosting another great party!
A couple of videos:
July 5, 2015
I asked June some questions about crabbing and here is her report:
Q: How many crabs did you catch this weekend?
A: a hundred!!!
(actually she limited out at 5 each day)